Weight Tennis Balls US Open
Click the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Tennis Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as skill level and style of play.
Comments: Felt durability is awful compared to Slazengers and Head ATPs. Played for an hour and half and the felt is gone.
From: Mark, 1/15
Comments: The worst balls I have played with. They felt dead straight out of the can. I do not recommend them.
From: MJ, 6/14
Comments: These balls are good for only one hour. Their felt is gone quickly and never last for more than 1 hour. I need to open 2 cans for a 2 hour practice. These balls shouldn't be such a high price. Penn ATP balls can last twice as long as them. I hope Wilson will improve the durability of the felt on these balls.
From: Masaaki, 10/13
Comments: Quality control problems with the last case of balls. At least half the balls had lost pressure and felt flat, played flat and generated complaints from opponents - frustrating for a high dollar ball.
From: John, 9/13
Comments: I really like this brand of ball, someone accidentally sent me a case of these instead of green dot balls but they let me keep this case too. I enjoyed playing with my free balls.
From: Anon, 1/12
Comments: These used to be my favorite balls, as they had just the right weight and bounce for my taste, and both the pressure and felt held up well. But this year, I have noticed a dramatic inconsistency in quality. While the felt's durability remains excellent, you never know from can to can how well the pressure will hold - perhaps 40% of the cans seem about on par with last year's balls, but the other 60% start feeling flat much sooner. My friend noticed it, too, and reserved his few cans left over from last year as a treat for special occasions, since this year's balls were so unpredictable. Comparing labels, I found that last year's balls were made in Thailand, and this year's in China. I wrote to Wilson about my concerns, and never got a response back. Until they get their quality control back in gear, I'll be looking or different balls.
From: Glen. 9/11
Comments: These balls are as good as any I've ever used. They do feel a slightly lighter and livelier than some other brands I've tried, but nothing too dramatic.