Nike Flex tennis shoes
Free your stride and ditch your old, bulky running shoes for the newly updated women's Nike Flex Experience Run 3 lightweight running shoes! Catering to the neutral to underpronator these minimalist-inspired shoes are even more lightweight, built to flex with your foot, and are a distance running must-have.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. ?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- EVA cushioned insole
- Phylite midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber pods on heel and forefoot for durability in these high-wear areas
- Vertical and horizontal deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (women's size 7)
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
You might also like
Nike Flex Supreme TR 3 Womens Training Shoes
Nike Boy's Flex Run 2015 Wide Tennis Shoes (2, WOLF GREY/BLACK-WHITE)