Brooks tennis shoes Customer service
Brooks' True Blue Guarantee
Get to know Brooks by running a mile (or several) in our shoes. Shop online at BrooksRunning.com, run in our gear for 30 days, and if you’re not running happy, you can return your products for free, no questions asked!
If your gear is unworn, you can return it within one year of purchase for a full refund. (Do: try it on. Don't: sweat in it.)
Brooks offers free shipping on returns of items purchased on BrooksRunning.com and shipped to U.S. addresses (including U.S. territories and APO/FPO addresses).
To return an item for a refund, please package it in its original packaging. Include the bottom half of the packing slip from your original shipment. To create your free return-shipping label, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the ORDER LOOKUP link at the top of the page.
2. Sign in to your account to find your order, or enter your order number and the billing zip code you used during checkout.
3. When you find your order, click the Create Return Label button and enter the required information.
4. Print your return label. An email with a link to the label will be sent to the email address you used during checkout, or you may print the label immediately.
5. Mail your return through the U.S. Postal Service.
We do our best to refund your credit card within 2 full business days of receipt. After that, your bank may take between 2 and 10 days to credit your card.
• All returns or exchanges should be shipped via U.S.P.S. using the complimentary return shipping label provided. CODs cannot be accepted.
• We provide free outbound shipping for the new item on any exchange.
• Please pack the item you are sending back securely in its original package, if possible
• Abuses to the return policy, such as abnormal wear and tear, are subject to Brooks' discretion
• When used for its intended purposes, Brooks footwear has a life expectancy of 300 to 500 miles or three to six months. Because our PureProject shoes are lighter and use thinner materials, we recommend replacing them every 250 to 300 miles.