Tennis on Campus Rules
Florida State University does not provide accident insurance coverage for injuries received by Intramural Sports participants. Each participant should make sure that he/she has coverage either through family policies or the student insurance plan.
Florida State University PROHIBITS possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on University property. Smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco is also prohibited at Campus Recreation facilities. This includes the Rec SportsPlex, Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and Tully Gym. Violators will be asked to leave the area. Failure to do so can result in forfeiture of the contest, suspension of individuals and/or teams, and appropriate action by the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities and/or FSU Police.
I. PLAYER ELIGIBILITY
1. Participation is limited to currently-enrolled, fee-paying FSU students, faculty members, and full-time staff. FAMU & TCC students and members of the community are not eligible.
2. In order to participate in an intramural contest, each player must present his/her current, valid FSUCard. Check-in takes place at designated sign-in locations at the facility, not at the fields or courtside.
3. Additional information regarding player eligibility, team rosters, and participant check-in is available in the Seven Principles of Intramural Sports, available online at the FSU Intramural Sports web site and in the Intramural Sports Office in 1035 Tully Gym. Requests for exceptions to any policy must be directed to the IM adminstrative staff during regular weekday business hours in the Intramural Sports Office. No exceptions are granted at the fields or courts.
II. THE COMPETITION AND TEAM SCORING
1. Teams are comprised of four (4) players. A minimum of three (3) players is required to start a team match. Two players constitutes a default, one or less is a forfeit.
2. A team match consists of two (2) singles matches and one (1) doubles match. The team that wins at least two (2) of the three matches will win the overall match-up.
3. All singles and doubles matches will occur simultaneously, therefore the team's singles player may not play doubles during the same team match. Teams must have two (2) players for each doubles match
4. When a team participates with three (3) players, it must fill the doubles match and a singles match, forfeiting the remaining singles match. Additionally, if the opponent has a full squad of four (4) players, it may substitute mid-match for one of its players (only one substitution, the player replaced may not re-enter).
You might also like
University of Georgia Slip On Tennis Shoes for Toddlers Size 12
Weiss Schwarz - Tennis Club President, Hakodate - KLK/S27-E035 - C (KLK/S27-E035) - KILL la KILL
Toy (Bushiroad Inc.)
WUXING Women's Sport Casual Thick Sole Silver Platform Shoes (5 B(M)US, pink)