Ball tennis Assoc LTD
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies, and Lawn Tennis Association, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Babolat Tennis Balls Prize Draw Winners, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month of the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by Friday, June 5, 2015.
6. The prizes will be sent to the winners within 28 days of the closing date of the draw, using first class post. If any prize is returned to the Promoter as undeliverable the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Babolat Tennis Balls Prize Draw Winners, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT before August 5, 2015.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
8. 1, 000 winning entrants will each win a pack of four Babolat tennis balls.
9. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
You might also like
Ball Magnet - The Invisible Ball Boy Tennis Net Accessory