Seating Chart Tennis Hall of Fame
Interstate 93 South, Route 128, Interstate 495 East or Interstate 195 to Route 24 South. Follow Route 24 through Fall River into Rhode Island. Take Exit 1 to Route 138 West. Take a left onto Route 138A. Go left at second traffic light. Proceed to the first major intersection and take a left onto Bellevue Avenue. The Tennis Hall of Fame will be first block on your left.
From CT, NY, NJ and points south:
Interstate 95 North into RI to Exit 3/ Route 138. Follow Route 138 over the Jamestown and Newport bridges. Take first exit to "Scenic Newport." Turn right and proceed through light. Turn right at next light onto "America's Cup Avenue." Get in the left lane and at the fifth light proceed up Memorial Boulevard. Take a right at the second light onto Bellevue Avenue. The Tennis Hall of Fame will be in the first block on your left.
ParkingThere is no event parking and limited street parking in the neighborhood.
Box Office Numbers(401) 848-5055
Box Office HoursIn Advance : Call Box Office for Days and Times
Day of Event : 6:00pm at the venue only
Types of Payment AcceptedCash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
Will CallLocation : at venue
Opens : Will Call Window at 6:00pm / Doors Open at 6:30pm
Accessible SeatingThis is an accessible venue.
General RulesItems NOT allowed :
1. There will be a limit of one bag per person admitted to the grounds.
2. No alcohol can be brought into the venue.
3. All bags are subject to search.
4. NO backpacks, brief cases, sealed bags of any kind allowed on site.
5. NO coolers allowed on site.
6. NO laptops allowed on site. (Except for credentialed media.)
7. NO audio or video recording devices allowed on site.
8. NO bag storage on site.
9. NO stroller storage on site.
10. In addition to the above regulations, any items that might be considered dangerous will not be allowed on site. The Hall of Fame is not responsible for any items that are removed.
11. In the event of rain, umbrellas are allowed in the stadium but must be closed and stored when the concert begins so they do not obstruct the views of others.
Smoking is NOT permitted