#1 Tennis female player in the world
10. Li Na - Li Na is a Chinese professional tennis player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Li Na was born in Wuhan, Hubei, China, and began playing badminton as a child, originally intending to follow in the footsteps of her father, Li's 2011 French Open win made her the first Asian-born tennis player ever to win a Grand Slam singles event. China's top player capitalized on the new found fame by signing seven multimillion-dollar endorsement deals after the historic win. She shills for Babolat, Nike, Rolex, Samsung and Mercedes, as well as multiple Chinese companies. In 2013, Li Na was one of the highest paid athletes on the planet, earning $18 million in salary and endorsements.
9. Anna Kournikova- This hottest, stylish Russian American retired professional tennis player, stands 8th on the World's Richest Tennis Players list. She has a net worth of $50 million. Her appearance and celebrity status made her one of the best known tennis stars worldwide, despite her never winning a WTA singles title. She reached the peak in her career playing doubles, where she had at times been the World No. 1 player. Along with her partner Martina Hingis
8. Novak Djokovic- Serbian professional tennis player who has a net worth of $60 million. Novak Djokovic was born May 22, 1987 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Since turning pro in 2003, Novak has won more than $50 million in tournament prize money. Djokovic has reached the finals of nine of the last dozen Grand Slam tournaments, including five victories. He won a record $12.6 million in prize money in 2011 and topped the figure in 2012 with $12.8 million.
7. Venus Williams - With an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars, Venus Williams stands 7th on the World's Richest Tennis Players list. Venus Williams, was born in California, and is a professional tennis player, who has been ranked number one in the world three times and is the first African-American to be ranked number one in the era of open tennis.
6. Rafael Nadal - Rafael Nadal is a Spanish professional, most stylish tennis player who has a net worth of $80 million. Rafael Nadal was born June 3, 1986 in Manacor, Balearic Islands, Spain. As of August 2013, Nadal has earned $56 million in tournament prize money. He has been ranked #1 in the world at times, and is considered by many to be one of the greatest tennis players of all time. A knee injury knocked Rafa out of action for seven months in 2012,
5. Maria Sharapova - Russian pro-tennis player who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Maria Sharapova was born April 19, 1987 in Nyagan, Russia. Sharapova is a 3-time Grand Slam Singles Champion and one of the highest paid female athletes of all time. Sharapova completed the career Grand Slam when she won the 2012 French Open. The win triggered lucrative bonuses with sponsors Nike and Head. She launched her own candy line, Sugarpova,
4. Serena Williams - Serena Williams is a world champion professional tennis player. With an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars, she stands fourth on the World's Richest Tennis Players list. She and sister Venus Williams were steered towards tennis at a very early age. Both girls were...
You might also like
FRiEQ® 4-Feet Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Car and Home Stereo Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free Auxiliary Stereo Audio Cable Extension Fits Over Tablet & Smart Phone Cases For Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Android, MP3 Players Black/Green (Plug will be Fully Seated with Phone Case On)