Age appropriate tennis shoes
Time: 9:00 - 10:30 am
At this level we will focus on further developing the skills acquired in our Stars I program. A detailed explanation of the game of tennis will be included. The focus of this program is to get the player ready to graduate to our Satellite program by building a strong foundation to grow upon in the future. Our top players that show interest and drive to further pursue tennis as an important part of their lives will be invited to be a part of our Stars Plus program.
– Complete Stars I Program
– Must attend two times per week
– Proper tennis shoes and racquet
Prices given below are for a 7-week session: July 6th – August 21nd
|SMW||Mon & Wed||$336.00|
|STTH||Tue & Th||$576.00|
|SM-TH||Mon - Th||$630.00|
We compensate late registrants with the following catch-up schedule:
|Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|Twice a Week||2 Make-up Sessions||1 Private Session
1 Make-up Session
|2 Private Sessions||3 Private Sessions|
|Once a Week||1 Make-up Session||1 Private Session||1 Private Session
1 Make-up Session
G Tennis Registration
Players must register before attending class no later than the end of first week of session
Registration will close by the end of week 4 of each session. Any player that wants to register after week 4 will need to contact us directly for an assessment.
Spots available per class:
- 6 Pee Wees I
- 6 Pee Wees II
- 6 Stars I
- 6 Stars II
- 6 Stars Plus
- 18 Satellite •
G Tennis In Session Rules and Requirements
- No parents, siblings, pets, strollers, bicycles, or non tennis related objects are allowed inside the court during session.
- Court gates will only be open at the start and end of session.
- Please be respectful of others during their own class.
- If you must speak to an Instructor, please email or text before the session commences.
You might also like
Baby / Infant Girls 6 Pairs of Jenny's Tennis Shoe Socks by Trumpette - Multi-colored - 0-12 Mths